January Dinner 2020 details
Thursday, 30th January 2020
Prioress’s Room, Jesus College, Cambridge. CB5 8BL
06:45pm to 10:45pm
The evening’s programme
There will be plenty of opportunity to catch up with regulars and network and share ideas with new guests, before, during and following the dinner and speaker’s talk.
6:45pm: Pre-dinner drinks in the Prioress’s Room
7:30pm: Dinner in the Upper Hall
8:45pm: A talk by our speaker for the evening, followed by a Q&A session.
Fee: £75 / head
The College periodically increases its charges to us and as a not-for-profit club, we have to increase our prices too, but only ever by the minimum we need to cover our own (low) costs.
Paypal is the preferred payment method. You can use Paypal's guest option if you don't have a Paypal account.
When paying by cheque or e-cheque, these must clear before registration closes.
Please advise of any dietary requirements when you register.
There’s plenty of FREE parking within the grounds of the College.
Parking details and directions >
- All requests for cancellations must be received by email.
- Changes will become effective on the date of email confirmation being received.
- Cancellations made before registration closes will be refunded in full.
- Cancellations made after registration closes will not be refunded. This is because the Event's dinner order will have been placed with the College.
- In the event of there being insufficient numbers booked into an event, Cambridge100 reserves the right to cancel or postpone the event.
- In the event of cancellation of an event by Cambridge100 we will endeavour to inform all attendees as soon as possible before the event is due to take place. Cambridge100 reserves the right to determine if event fees, already paid, will be reimbursed in full, or the payment can be transferred in full to a future Cambridge100 event. Cambridge100 shall not accept liability for any consequential loss and shall have no liability to reimburse any other costs that may have been incurred, including transport costs, accommodation, disruption to other diary events, etc.