January Dinner 2019 details
Thursday, 31st January 2019
Bawden Room, West Court, Jesus College, Cambridge. CB5 8BL
06:45pm to 10:45pm
The evening’s program
There will be plenty of opportunity to network and share ideas with fellow guests before, during and following the dinner and guest speaker’s talk.
6:45pm: Pre-dinner drinks in the Bawden Room.
7:30pm: Dinner in the Upper Hall
8:45pm: A talk by our speaker for the evening, followed by a Q&A session.
Fee: £75 / head
Whenever the College increase their charges, we have to increase our price per head, but only ever by the minimum we can, as a non-profit organisation.
Please note: We cannot accept e-cheques.
Please advise of any dietary requirements when you register.
There’s plenty of free parking within the grounds of the College.
Parking details and directions >
Cancellations and amendments
- All requests for cancellations must be received by email.
- Changes will become effective on the date of email confirmation being received.
- Cancellations made before the closure of Registration will be refunded in full.
- Cancellations made after registration closes will not be refunded. This is because the Event order will have been placed with the College.
- In the event of there being insufficient numbers booked into an event, Cambridge100 reserves the right to cancel or postpone the event.
- In the event of cancellation of an event by Cambridge100 we will endeavour to inform all attendees as soon as possible before the event is due to take place and event fees paid will be reimbursed in full, or the payment can be transferred in full to a future Cambridge100 event. Cambridge100 shall not accept liability for any consequential loss and shall have no liability to reimburse any other costs that may have been incurred, including transport costs, accommodation etc.
Dr Beatrix Schlarb-Ridley
Director of Innovations and Impact
British Antarctic Survey
Details will appear here shortly.