May Dinner 2018 details
Thursday, May 10th, 2018
Prioress’s Room, Jesus College, Cambridge. CB5 8BL
06:45pm to 10:45pm
The evening’s program
There will be plenty of opportunity to network and share ideas with fellow guests before, during and following the dinner and guest speaker’s talk.
6:45pm: Pre-dinner drinks in the Prioress’s Room
7:30pm: Dinner in the Upper Hall
8:45pm: A talk by our speaker for the evening, followed by a Q&A session.
Fee: £69 / head
Due to the College increasing their charges, we have had to increase the price per head by the minimum we can, as a non-profit organisation.
All payments will be made using Paypal secure payments system
If you don’t have a Paypal account you can still make your payment using “Check out as a Guest” at the bottom of the Paypal login panel. If you experience any problems registering please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please advise of any dietary requirements when you register.
There’s plenty of free parking within the grounds of the College.
Parking details and directions >
Cancellations and amendments
- All requests for cancellations must be received by email.
- Changes will become effective on the date of email confirmation being received.
- Cancellations made before the closure of Registration will be refunded in full.
- Cancellations made after registration closes will not be refunded. This is because the Event order will have been placed with the College.
- In the event of there being insufficient numbers booked into an event, Cambridge100 reserves the right to cancel or postpone the event.
- In the event of cancellation of an event by Cambridge100 we will endeavour to inform all attendees as soon as possible before the event is due to take place and event fees paid will be reimbursed in full, or the payment can be transferred in full to a future Cambridge100 event. Cambridge100 shall not accept liability for any consequential loss and shall have no liability to reimburse any other costs that may have been incurred, including transport costs, accommodation etc.
We are delighted to announce our speaker for the evening.
Principal and co-founder of Cambridge Leadership College.
Ray is Chief Executive of Bango, the only open, global platform that gives content providers fast and easy access to the huge opportunity presented by the emergence of the mobile internet.
He co-founded Bango in 1999 after realising that the convergence of internet connectivity with the ubiquity and new functionality provided by internet connected mobile devices could open up huge opportunities for content and service providers.