Terms and conditions
Please note these ‘Terms and Conditions’ may be subject to change without notice.
• For current event costs and dates, please refer to our website.
• Upon receipt of your registration and payment your place(s) will be confirmed. We operate a first-come-first-served basis as there are a limited number of spaces.
• Cambridge100’s acceptance of your registration is a legally binding contract between us on these terms and conditions. Any term sought to be imposed by you will not form part of the contract.
Invoicing and payment
• Fees for the Event are payable upon registration online.
• Invoices/receipts will be issued electronically when registration and payment are completed.
• Payment must be made in pounds Sterling through the website / Paypal system.
• Attendees will receive instructions via email to the email address provided on the registration form.
• It is the responsibility of the individual completing the event registration form that the details they provide are correct as instructions for the event will be sent via email to the email address provided on the registration form.
• Failure to attend the event will result in the full cost being incurred. No refund shall be given.
• It may be necessary, for reasons beyond the control of Cambridge100, to change the content and timing of the programme, the date, the venue or the speaker.
Cancellations and Amendments
• All requests for cancellations must be received by email.
• Changes will become effective on the date of email confirmation being received.
• Cancellations made before the closure of Registration will be refunded in full.
• Cancellations made after registration closes will not be refunded. This is because the Event order will have been placed with the College.
Cancellation notice for the event refund applicable when:
Prior to registration closing: Full refund
After registration has closed: No refund will be given
Failure to attend: No refund will be given
• In the event of there being insufficient numbers booked into an event, Cambridge100 reserves the right to cancel or postpone the event.
• In the event of cancellation of an event by Cambridge100 we will endeavour to inform all attendees as soon as possible before the event is due to take place and event fees paid will be reimbursed in full, or the payment can be transferred in full to a future Cambridge100 event. Cambridge100 shall not accept liability for any consequential loss and shall have no liability to reimburse any other costs that may have been incurred, including transport costs, accommodation etc.
• Cambridge100 shall not be liable to refund of fees or for any other penalty should the event be cancelled due to war, fire, strike lock-out, industrial action, tempest, accident, civil disturbance or any other cause whatsoever beyond their control.
• These terms and conditions, together with the current Cambridge100 website prices, event details and contact details, set out the whole of our agreement relating to the event. These terms and conditions cannot be varied unless signed off by the Chairman of Cambridge100.